Location: Pembroke Area
www.adventisnuclearpersonnel.com is looking for a Project Engineering to support surveillance of design, constrction and commissioning activities.Responsibilities
- Assess equipment selection options and make recommendations.
- Support surveillance of design, construction and commissioning activities.
- Lead the development of project work packages, including, deliverables, budgets and schedules.
- Prepare and/or review technical work scopes and specifications.
- Provide technical support during the design and procurement phase of assigned projects.
- Interface with design participants, operations engineers, technical staff and nuclear operators; obtain technical input, as required, to meet Project and Client requirements.
- Ensure that deliverables meet the quality objectives of the project and ensure deliverables are completed on schedule and within budget.
- Identify, assess and initiate changes to approved design, work scope, budgets and schedules following applicable change control processes.
- Proactively support and implement the project quality assurance plan.
- Travel to external suppliers, as required, to effectively execute the implementation phases of the project.
- A deep and thorough understanding of Mechanical or IC&E discipline.
- Working knowledge in ASME (Sec VIII, IX, B31), NBCC code , and relevant CSA standards.
- Working knowledge in the application of CSA/ N286 or ISO: 9001 in the design, procurement and construction.
- Hands on project engineering experience with large multi-disciplinary projects.
- Ten plus years of relevant experience.
- Knowledge of engineering codes and standards used in the design, construction and commissioning of nuclear facilities.
- Knowledge Quality Assurance processes.
- Good understanding of radiation protection (RP) standards and RP practices.
- Ability to work effectively in a multidisciplinary team.
- Licensed with Professional Engineers in the province in which you practice or must be in the process of obtaining a licence within the relevant provincial association.
- Bachelor (Honours) degree in engineering or applied science from a university of recognized standing and Member of a provincial professional engineering association.
You must quote Job #1941 on all related correspondence.
Full Job List
Adventis Company Website