Nurse - Case Manager
Location: Oakville, ON
www.adventis.ca is looking for a Care Coordinator - Case Manager - Assessing the needs of clients and develop related care plans.Responsibilities
- Using outcomes from assessments to develop customized service plans.
- Scheduling clients according to service plans.
- Performing structured eligibility/needs assessments (preferably using Inter-RAI CHA) and developing care plans based on client service requirements and assessment outcomes.
- Assessing the needs of clients and developing related care plans.
- Facilitating the intake, transfer and discharge of clients to and from the program.
- Developing individualized service plans and schedules for clients on service.
- Developing trusting and supportive professional relationships with clients.
- Assisting clients to access available healthcare resources.
- Acting as a resource and client advocate for quality service provision.
- The Care Coordinator meets with clients in the community (Southwest Etobicoke, Mississauga and Oakville) and requires access to a reliable vehicle.
- Work hours require flexibility in order to accommodate the needs of clients and their families (may include evenings and weekends).
- Excellent communication skills and flexibility to work within a fast paced work environment.
- Comprehensive knowledge of social and medical issues related to aging - professional designation preferred (eg. Nursing).
- Demonstrated computer experience with client record system, assessment or scheduling software (preferably Goldcare).
- Ability to work in effective collaboration with colleagues and community partners.
- Degree or diploma in relevant field, plus 2 years of experience in healthcare services, preferably as a case manager (or a combined equivalent of education and experience)
You must quote Job #1954 on all related correspondence.
Full Job List
Adventis Company Website