Western Regional Sales Manager
Location: Western Canada
www.adventis.ca is looking for a Regional Sales Manager responsible for attaning overall sales objective in the assigned geographical region.Responsibilities
- This position is responsible for the attainment of overall sales objective in the assigned geographical region.
- The objectives are achieved through the managing and coordination of manufacturer´s agents, and distribution engaged in the promotion and development of existing markets and expanded products.
- Additionally, this position is responsible for technical presentations, specfications, sales, scheduling, follow up, tracking and quality issues for all the company B-Line products lines within a given territory.
- The incumbent is also responsible for training company inside/outside sales team and customers, as it pertains to these products.
- Achieve sales budget by developing sales plans and supporting agents by joint sales calls and territory visits.
- Manage manufacturer´s agents to ensure sales budgets are met in territory.
- Manage Contractor Sales Managers within the territory to drive awarness of the product line in Western Canada.
- Drive new product sales.
- Develop and implement conversion plans.
- Drive product demand through specifications with end-users, EPC´s A&E firms, D/B contractors.
- Effectively develop and deliver technical seminars for EPC´s, A&E firms, D/B contractors, sales personnel, and distributors.
- Maintain documentation and sales tools for use in product presentations and technical training seminars.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Complex engineering knowledge for all products and product lines in support of business with end-users, specifying engineeres, contractors, distributors, field sales staff, manufacturers reps and customer service groups.
- Strategic planning, sales and marketing, budgeting, forecasing, computer literacy, Microsoft Office, career development, supervision, management, sales management, planning and scheduling, analytical thinking, communicate clearly with team, conceptual thinking, conduct presentations, creativity, current on industry trends, customer service orientation, developing others, flexibility, negotiate, organization skills, and provides direction.
- Bachelor´s degreee from a four year university in Electrical, Structural or Engineering or similar field required.
- 5+ years preferred: or equivalent combination of education and experience.
You must quote Job #1958 on all related correspondence.
Full Job List
Adventis Company Website