Branch Manager - Valves & Fittings - Kitimat
www.adventisstaffing.com is looking for a Branch Manager to execute appropriate strategies and actions to increase sales and improve operating efficienciesAttractive compensation
Opportunity to learn and grow
- Generate world class financial results through leadership focused on people and customers.
- Execute appropriate strategies and actions to increase sales, improve operating efficiencies, manage assets to achieve target ROI and profit sharing targets.
- Hire and develop employees to create a high performance team.
- Deliver world class customer satisfaction through operational effectiveness.
- Manage an assigned sales territory, identifying new markets and increasing market share.
- Safeguard and maintain all branch assets - buildings, inventory and receivables.
- Maintain a safe working environment in accordance with Company policies.
- A minimum of three years direct industry experience along a progressive career track.
- Sales aptitude and experience.
- Work well in and support a team based environment.
- Strong communication, organizational and computer skills.
- Preference given to prior successful sales, sales management and supervisory experience.
- Post secondary education.
You must quote Job #2015 on all related correspondence.
Full Job List
Adventis Company Website