|For your company:
· Reduces spend on recruitment advertising, allowing you to divert dollars to those sources that are most productive and yield the best quality.
· Can be used to host a myriad of ‘specialized’ functions, such as campus recruitment, virtual job fairs and events… getting you to the front of the line for the best talent, at virtually no cost.
· Allows you to be always on the lookout for great talent and engaging them in conversation, independent of whether or not there is a current opening.
· Speeds the requisitioning and hiring process by allowing remote approvals, and the pooling of vetted talent in ‘ready’ pools for easy activation when an opening is established.
· Automatic tracking of where the best quality candidates come from, allowing you to better target and manage your attraction budget.
· Provides candidates with a state of the art online experience that allows them the opportunity to engage fully and complete a full first interview for any position they wish.
· Full reporting (standard, ad-hoc and custom) on candidate quality, quality of hire, ROI on attraction strategies, and other metrics that are directly aligned with the company’s core business strategies and clearly present HR’s EVA.
· Because it is web-based, managers and others who require access to the system can log in from any smart-phone or web-enabled computer in the world, to meet candidates.
· This system puts powerful and easy to use tools in the hands of every hiring manager, right up to customized interview guides that are specific to the candidate and their fit with the job, manager and team. The tools give them the right information to make better decisions.