Patrice has been in sales consulting for over 20 years. Her expertise is in really listening to her clients and asking the right questions to determine the best solutions. She began her sales career in the advertising industry, selling print and then later Internet advertising to the real estate industry. Marketing, advertising, and reaching an audience became her forte. You have to ask the right questions.
- Since 2008, she has been working in the Healthcare industry in various sales and marketing roles. Patrice thoroughly enjoys consulting with her clients and providing innovative solutions to meet their needs. She is always available long after the sale has been made, forging strong relationships with her clients as she continues to work with them to achieve their goals.
- She has a passion for helping others and it is this passion that comes through in all her professional as well as personal endeavors. Patrice is relatively new to the staffing industry but with a solid background in sales and consulting, and an amazing team at Adventis Staffing Solutions, she is well equipped to help you with your staffing challenges.
- She is a big picture thinker and looks forward to the opportunity to consult with you regarding your human resource challenges.
- Patrice is a polished public speaker and is available for presentations to your group or association.
- Patrice attended the University of Valley Forge and has a BS in Biblical Studies. She has two adult daughters and lives in the Orlando, Florida area with her Chihuahua, Annie. In her spare time, she enjoys antiquing, bowling, volunteering at church, and advocating for the homeless and domestic violence survivors.
Patrice can be reached at 877.333.2890 ext 330 or locally in Florida at 407-718-7795.