Sales Manager Job Toronto
This Sales Manager job is brought to you by Adventis Recruitment Assessment Staffing Agency. Please submit your plain word document (.doc) resume as an attachment named with your first and last name only.
Our client utilizes the process of continuous improvement through learning in its daily activities to create positive changes within all levels of the organization.
About This Company
This company is committed to conducting the highes standards of value added business, while constantly developing partnerships for success with customers, assissting with growth and development.
Sales Manager – Valves & Fittings – Toronto
Sales Manager – Specific Duties
– Executing on the companies strategies to grow share with major Industrial companies operating in Ontario.
– Sales Manager will set high expectations and raising standards of performance.
– Ensuring quality of customer service and ongoing measurement of customer loyalty including monitoring satisfaction with products and services, complaint resolution and communication.
– Supporting the business planning process (forecast reviews).
Providing information on customer/competitive intelligence; as well as project management assisting the RVP in:
– Development and application of a National strategy.
– Build an integrated Industrial strategy designed to differentiate the company amongst competitors and create a common feel within its profit centers.
– Customer relationship management – Understand and train for a development and maintenance of strong relationships with our major customer base.
– Sales and sales management – confirming specific service and product requests for customers. Monitoring customer satisfaction.
– Ensuring plan – do processes in support of sales initiatives are followed to drive customer intimacy.
– Development and execution of Action Plans. Selling of products and services profitably.
– Customer and key stakeholder targeting at individual levels. Sales report development and monitoring.
– Sales Manger will inspire leadership – Develop and promote a culture of high expectations, a winning attitude, strong team dynamics, pride in achievements, fun and collaboration; create a culture which will encourage generation of new ideas, challenging the status quo and active sharing of information.
– Business and financial performance – Assist in developing increases in top and bottom-line performance with a view to achieving consistent and sustainable improvements in results and a track record of performance.
– Sales Manager will have gained experience within the wholesale/distribution sector in an organization which sells to large publicly traded companies.
– The candidate will be highly intelligent, strategic and possess excellent general management and business management skills coupled with strong operational financial acumen. He/She must have gained experience in a role with P&L responsibility and have a proven track record of building business and improving financial performance. A strong sales orientation is required.
– He/She will be a strong coach and mentor and an excellent judge of people and talent. This individual will be able to identify and address gaps in performance appropriately, making tough decisions when necessary and providing the necessary support and development to enable people to achieve their full potential.
– Sales Manager will be an excellent relationship builder with a strong sense of protocol balanced with an informal yet credible style. This individual must be comfortable and effective at dealing with and relating to a wide variety of individuals including senior executives as well as professional procurement managers representing our customers.
– Driven, energetic, balanced, well organized, values-based, entrepreneurial, disciplined, unpretentious and resilient are all adjectives which describe this individual.
– Sales Manager will possess a university degree and a minimum of 10 years relevant business experience.
In order to be considered a successful hire, the Sales Manager will accomplish the following within the first 12-18 months of employment:
– Achieve improvement in growth of the business and have gained market share in the Ontario Industrial PVF business.
– Built strong relationships with customers as well as a strong connection to the industry.
– Created a collaborative, proud and cohesive environment in the Ontario with a common vision and goals.
Adventis Recruitment Assessment Staffing Agency commits to keeping your resume on file for a minimum of 12 months from the time of receipt, in order to explore other potential job/career matches for applicants. If we find another opportunity that looks like a match, we will contact you to discuss. We thank you for your application. Only those candidates that meet the criteria will be contacted for further assessment.
You must quote Job #2105 on all related correspondence
Apply Here – firstname.lastname@example.org
Company Website – http://www.adventis.ca
Full Job List – http://www.adventis.ca/jobs