Adventis Will Reduce Your Overhead of High Volume Resumes’ for Better Hiring
Tired of reading resume after resume? Questioning your judgement about who will make a good hire? Starting to realize the “real” cost of hiring the wrong person? You have to fire people, hiring again and waste of your time and money, not even counting the damage they do internally.
BOTTOM LINE COSTS
(Based on a 2nd Level Manager Who Earns $62K/year and Has Been Terminated After 2.5 Years)
COST OF TRAINING & MAINTAINING EMPLOYEE & RECORDS+
DISRUPTION TO WORK/PROJECTS COSTS+
MISTAKES, FAILURES, AND MISSED BUSINESS OPPORTUNITY
=$840,000. PER BAD HIRE
IF THE FIT’S NOT RIGHT… NOTHING ELSE MATTERS. Stop wasting time looking at resumes first.
There is a lot of time and wasted money between the “Vacant Opening” and selecting the best candidate. First of all, you have to spend a lot of money on marketing and advertising the vacancy. And then, you will be inundated with a lot of resumes. All these are full of different kinds of people some having little to no experience, low quality education but with experience, irrelevant educational background but no real life experience. Then you have to spend a lot of time to shortlist candidates interview after interview.
Adventis, with years of experience, wisdom and the latest technology, can reduce your pain during this hiring process. We have world class solutions for Companies that are in need of hiring the best people. We provide 3 services for one low price to all companies and organizations who then get the benefits from our advanced hiring tools. Adventis will provide you a dashboard platform, from where you will get quality hires that will stay longer and be more productive. You need to tell us about your requirements, then Adventis will:
• Bring traffic to your Job Posts
• We will control huge volume of Resumes
• Assess & Shortlist all Candidates According to Predictive Analytics
• You will save time and money
Here are some Questions from Global Companies and our Answers:
1. How much more efficient is Adventis is in regards to time to hire, resume screening compared to industry standards?
Answer: 70-80% less time sorting through resumes
2. What type of data points are part of your assessment?
Answer: Behavioural Traits (250 data points), Cognitive Critical Thinking and Reasoning. (15 data points)
3. On average, how many applicants per job?
Answer: Depends on the job and location etc.
4. What is the distribution of the assessment score for those applicants? Ie how many people score above a 90?
Answer: Distribution is based on the quality of the candidate base. Scores are NOT bell-curved. Distribution of scores is more of a reflection of recruitment source and seasonal timing.
5. What percentage of applicants do you bring in for interviews?
Answer: You decide that based on your review of the assessments and resumes.
b. Do you keep track of this information?
Answer: More a number of how many do you need to interview till you have what you need. Stop interviewing when you find what you need.
6. Do you keep track of whether or not someone gets hired into the role?
a.If yes, what is your average time to fill?
Answer: We track who is hired and who is rejected.
Answer: Time to fill can be tracked. Average varies by company
7. What type of improvements have other companies made by using your Adventis software?
Answer: 70-80% less time sorting through resumes 70% less time interviewing 50% less turnover We have lots of case studies on this one.
8. Can the assessments be customized based on a hiring manager’s needs?
Answer: Yes. You can customize the checklist questions and prescreen questions. You can even select which behavioural traits you want to measure. (Our expertise though is telling you which ones you should measure for each position)
So, don’t waste more time, for more queries, contact us.