This Junior Front Desk Receptionist job is brought to you by Adventis Recruitment Assessment Staffing Agency. Please submit your plain word document (.doc) resume as an attachment named with your first and last name only.
Our client utilizes the process of continuous improvement through learning in its daily activities to create positive changes within all levels of the organization.
About This Company
This company strives to help patients optimize their health and performance with the most effective, up to date and efficient treatments to allow them to continue an active and healthy lifestyle.
Must be able to work evenings and possibly some Saturdays. Shifts are either 8 AM – 2 PM or 2 PM – 7 PM. Approximately 25 hours per week.
STUDENTS PLEASE DO NOT APPLY AS WE CANNOT ACCOMODATE SCHOOL SCHEDULES
– Looking for a front desk JUNIOR RECEPTIONIST for multidisciplinary rehabilitation clinic.
– Greet clients as soon as they arrive and connect them with the appropriate party.
– Receptionist will answer the phone in a timely manner and direct calls to the correct offices.
– Create and manage filing systems for all partners.
– Schedule meetings based on all itineraries.
– Receptionist will manage the distribution of outgoing and incoming mail, sorts and eliminates junk mail, and identifies those with the highest priority.
– Performs clerical tasks such as preparing financial spreadsheets, creating presentations, and drafting presentations.
– Receptionist will maintain security by keeping records of visitors, or issuing visitor badges.
– Organize business travel trips, arranges business meetings, orders office supplies, makes photocopies of important business documents, and keeps business records.
The ideal Receptionist candidate must be:
Mature and Motivated
Be the face of the clinic
Ability to work as part of team
Computer and telephone skills
Fluent in English
– Must be able to work evenings and possibly some Saturdays. Shifts are either 8 AM – 2 PM and 2 PM to 7 PM. Approximately 25 hours per week.
– Receptionist will have knowledge of spreadsheets and word processing documents.
– Ability to create organized filing system.
– Exceptional customer service skills and professional phone manner.
– Receptionist will have working knowledge of medical terminology and practices preferred.
– Overachieving attitude and enhanced work ethic.
– Professional attitude and appearance.
– Receptionist will have solid written and verbal communication skills.
– Ability to be resourceful and proactive when issues arise.
– Excellent organizational skills.
– Receptionist will have related certificate or diploma.
Adventis Recruitment Assessment Staffing Agency commits to keeping your resume on file for a minimum of 12 months from the time of receipt, in order to explore other potential job/career matches for applicants. If we find another opportunity that looks like a match, we will contact you to discuss. We thank you for your application. Only those candidates that meet the criteria will be contacted for further assessment.
You must quote Job #2465 on all related correspondence.
To apply for this job, email your Word (.doc) resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Company Website – http://www.adventis.ca