Personnel for providing Nursing Assistance and Care.
Adventis Assisted Living Nursing Care Professionals provide health care for individuals in their homes or in retirement and assisted living communities.
Adventis Assisted Living Nursing Care Professionals provide care to adults suffering from a wide variety of medical conditions and illnesses, supporting their treatment, recovery and well-being.
Nursing Care Professionals are often the main point of contact for old and young adult patients and play a vital role in teams of professional and medical staff. They work with others including; Doctors, Social Workers and Therapists, and attend to patients’ comfort and emotional well-being as well as their medical needs.
Typical duties of the job include:
- Assessing and planning nursing care requirements
- Writing care plans and records
- Providing pre and post operation care
- Monitoring a patient’s condition
- Carrying out routine investigations and care procedures, such as administering medication, injections and intravenous infusions, taking patient samples, pulses, temperatures and blood pressures
- Dealing with emergencies
- Supervising junior staff
- Organizing workloads
- Tutoring student nurses
- Providing advice and promoting good health
- Providing information, emotional support and reassurance to patients and relatives
Adventis Healthcare provides Nursing Care professionals who are available for shift work to provide 24 hour care. They are prepared to travel to patient homes or to an assisted living community residence. Nursing Care staff focus on in-home preventative treatment in order to avoid any unnecessary stress for the patient.