The demand for top professionals in the Manufacturing Industry has shifted to plants and facilities around the world. Adventis is well positioned to assist its manufacturing clients to fill these demanding top positions. They include engineering, design, technical, production, supply chain, health & safety, quality, business, marketing & sales, finance, and IT professionals.
Manufacturing professionals are tasked with creating and delivering solutions that ensure flawless and efficient products based on the best production tooling, design and installation practices.
Adventis is committed to providing what manufacturing clients demand: professionals committed to working together to manufacture cost efficient, green, safe, and smart products that have the high quality standards expected by today’s buyers. Professionals we place can help deliver flawless launch and manufacturing innovations that ensure that their manufacturing processes are leading edge, green, and sustainable.
Manufacturing clients demand professionals that can help deliver best in class quality, flawless launch and manufacturing innovations that ensure that their manufacturing processes are leading edge, green and sustainable.
Adventis Recruitment Assessment Staffing Agency are the Specialists for:
- Design Engineers
- Quality Assurance Managers
- Human Resources
- Maintenance Superintendents
- Production Supervisors
- Controls/PLC Technicians
- CNC Technicians
- Tooling Specialists
Adventis Recruitment and Staffing Strategic Business Partner
Our business plan is simple and expressed best by the term “strategic business partner”. It is our desire to earn your trust and become the preferred source for all your hiring of Contractors and Full-Time Staffing requirements. With a close working relationship, we can streamline your recruiting process to ensure that you acquire and maintain the top professionals that your business needs to be successful in a shorter time and for less than you’re currently paying.
Call Adventis today for time sensitive recruiting and staffing solutions.
Corporate Opportunities, Jobs & Careers
- Finance & Accounting
- Production Supervision & Warehouse Positions
- Information Technologies
- Project Management
- Design Engineering
- Human Factors & Ergonomics
- Automotive Engineering
- Product Design
- Electrical Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Supply Chain
- Marketing & Sales
RETUBE – NEW BUILD DRAFTING – SUPPLY CHAIN
The demand for top professionals in the Nuclear Power Industry will continue to grow as new build
and refurbishment projects are annnounced globally. Many countries with existing nuclear power
programs (Argentina, Armenia, Brazil, Bulgaria, Canada, China, Czech Rep., France, India, Pakistan,
Romania, Russia, Slovakia, South Korea, South Africa, Ukraine, UK, USA) have plans to build new power
reactors or refurbish existing plants. The demand for seasoned top talent places Adventis Nuclear in a
position to support North American, European and South East Asian power generators with their staffing needs.
Retubing nuclear reactors is a complex, demanding operation involving teams of mechanical engineers, equipment and tooling manufacturers,
automation engineers, and nuclear industry specialists working together as a cross-functional team.
The challenge is assuring everyone is on the same page as the series of carefully orchestrated, pre-planned maneuvers are drafted up front to assure the prevention of radioactive leaks and contamination to people and the environment. For this reason, it is important for nuclear power companies to rely on retubing specialists with established track records in the nuclear space.
Adventis Nuclear is recognized as a key source of top personnel for the refurbishment and restart of nuclear
NEW BUILD TALENT
Most reactors currently planned are in the Asian region, with fast-growing economies and rapidly-rising electricity demand.
Many countries with existing nuclear power programs (Argentina, Armenia, Brazil, Bulgaria, Canada, China, Czech Rep., France, India, Pakistan, Romania, Russia, Slovakia, South Korea, South Africa, Ukraine, UK, USA) have plans to build new power reactors (beyond those now under construction).
In all, about 160 power reactors with a total net capacity of some 177,000 MWe are planned and over 320 more are proposed. Energy security concerns and greenhouse constraints on coal have combined with basic economics to put nuclear power back on the agenda for projected new capacity in many countries.
Adventis engages a team of advisors and specialists to ensure a realiable source of top talent for new nuclear
SUPPLY CHAIN MANAGEMENT
Under the guiding hand of Gaurav Batra, Adventis Nuclear is able to solve your supply chain staffing issues while offering business solutions and improvements to procurement, accounts payable, team building, forecasting within a truely entrepreneurial outlook to business relationships.
- Extensive hands-on experience in delivering complex business transformation initiatives.
- Facilitated comprehensive assessment of the nuclear supply chain; outlined gaps and opportunities to simplify existing process to enable efficiencies.
- Worked with clients in the nuclear industry, providing environmental training, and management system assessment and improvement.
- Creative business architect, instrumental in achieving efficiencies such as significant reduction in procurement and accounts payable process times.
- Exceptional team building and leadership capabilities; responsible for creating and motivating high performing teams that consistently set a high bar for quality and camaraderie on projects.
- Truly entrepreneurial outlook towards business engagements that resonates with senior managers.
- Ability to influence cross-functional stakeholders via in-depth analyses and an eye on overall business strategy.
- Ability to seamlessly liaise between functional and technology teams, while staying focused on delivering business objectives.
- Demonstrated subject matter and project management expertise in enabling processes that leverage best-in-class ERP