Adventis Personnel Inc. Inc. is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
We may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from September 22, 2015.
Adventis Staffing Personnel Inc. respects the privacy of individuals in all aspects of its business operations.
WHY DOES ADVENTIS COLLECT PERSONAL INFORMATION?
As a job seeker using Adventis Recruitment Assessment Staffing Agency, you are asked to provide certain pieces of information in order for Adventis to provide you with the best possible service. In addition to your contact details, your resume and a description of the type of work you are looking for, your file may include the following:
- Interview notes
- Information obtained through reference checks
- Educational records
- Reference letters
- Skill-testing results
For temporary staffing arrangements, Adventis also requires the following information, in order to provide payroll services:
- Banking details
- Social Insurance Number
- Tax deductions
At Adventis Recruitment Assessment Staffing Agency, your information is important to:
- Understand your qualifications, needs and preferences
- Determine the best job opportunities that will give you the job satisfaction you are looking for
- Fulfill clients’ requests for information about job candidates
- Provide payroll and other human resources functions for staffing arrangements
- Social Insurance Number
- Tax deductions
Adventis Recruitment Assessment Staffing Agency never collects more personal information than is needed to fulfill these purposes, unless requested by the client and consented to by the job seeker.
Information We Collect
- Details of your visits to our website and the resources that you access, including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, weblogs and other communication data.
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on our website, such as when you submit your resume ask a question take an assessment or ask to join our newsletter, register for information or hire our services.
- Information provided to us when you communicate with us for any reason.
On occasion, we may gather information about your computer for our services and to provide statistical information regarding the use of our website to our advertisers. Such information will not identify you personally it is statistical data about our visitors and their use of our site. This statistical data does not identify any personal details whatsoever.
Similarly, to the above, we may gather information about your general internet use by using a cookie file. A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyze web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
All computers have the ability to automatically accept or decline cookies. This can be done by activating the setting on your browser which determines how to deal with cookies. Please note that should you choose to decline cookies, you may be unable to access particular parts of our website.
Use of Your Information
The information that we collect and store relating to you is primarily used to enable us to provide our services to you. In addition, we may use the information for the following purposes:
- To provide you with information requested from us, relating to our products or services. To provide information on other products which we feel may be of interest to you, where you have consented to receive such information.
- To meet our contractual commitments to you.
- To notify you about any changes to our website, such as improvements or service/product changes, that may affect our service.
If you are an existing customer, we may contact you with information about goods and services similar to those which were the subject of a previous sale to you.
Further, we may use your data so that you can be provided with information about unrelated goods and services which we consider may be of interest to you. We may contact you about these goods and services by any of the methods that you consented at the time your information was collected.
If you are a new customer, we will only contact you or allow third parties to contact you only when you have provided consent and only by those means you provided consent for.
If you do not want us to use your data for our or third parties, you will have the opportunity to withhold your consent to this when you provide your details to us on the form on which we collect your data.
Please be advised that we do not reveal information about identifiable individuals to our advertisers but we may, on occasion, provide them with aggregate statistical information about our visitors.
Storing Your Personal Data
Data that is provided to us is stored on our secure servers. Details relating to any transactions entered into on our site will be encrypted to ensure its safety.
The transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure and therefore we cannot guarantee the security of data sent to us electronically and transmission of such data is therefore entirely at your own risk. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password so that you can access certain parts of our site, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential.
Disclosing Your Information
Where applicable, we may disclose your personal information to any member of our group. This includes, where applicable, our subsidiaries, our holding company and its other subsidiaries (if any).
We may also disclose your personal information to third parties:
- Where we sell any or all of our business and/or our assets to a third party.
- Where we are legally required to disclose your information.
- To assist fraud protection and minimize credit risk.
Third Party Links
You might find links to third party websites on our website. These websites should have their own privacy policies which you should check. We do not accept any responsibility or liability for their policies whatsoever as we have no control over them.
Access to Information
Should you wish to receive details that we hold about you please contact us using the contact details below.
Adventis Personnel Inc. uses Google Display Advertising such as Remarketing, Google Display Network Impression Reporting, the DoubleClick Campaign Manager integration, and Google Analytics Features such as Google Analytics Demographics, Google Analytics Interest Reporting, and Google Analytics enhanced link attributes for Google Analytics In-Page Analytics.
- Third-party vendors, including Google, may show Adventis Personnel Inc. ads on sites across the Internet.
- Adventis Personnel Inc. and third-party vendors, including Google, use first-party cookies (such as the Google Analytics cookie) and third-party cookies (such as the DoubleClick cookie) together to inform, optimize, and serve ads based on someone’s past visits to your website.
- Adventis Personnel Inc. and third-party vendors, including Google, use first-party cookies (such as the Google Analytics cookies) and third-party cookies (such as the DoubleClick cookie) together to report how your ad impressions, other uses of ad services, and interactions with these ad impressions and ad services are related to visits to your site.
- Adventis Personnel Inc. uses information we collect to help better serve our customers for their specific custom apparel needs from Google Analytics Demographics and Interest Reporting from Google’s Interest-based advertising or 3rd-party audience data (such as age, gender, and interests) with Google Analytics.
Using your browser settings, you the visitor, can opt-out of Google Analytics for Display Advertising, customize Google Display Network ads, and also opt-out for the rest of the Google Analytics Features mentioned in the above paragraph by deleting your cookies.
If you do not know how to do this, there is an easy option to “opt-out” created by Google:
Google Analytics’ currently available opt-outs
Personal information is never traded, sold or leased by Adventis to any external companies. Candidate information is only disclosed for Adventis’ legitimate business purposes or as required to meet legal and regulatory requirements.
In the normal course of business, Adventis Recruitment Assessment Staffing Agency may disclose personal information to its clients when Adventis believes there is potential for job placement. As a job seeker, you are relying on Adventis Recruitment Assessment Staffing Agency to share such information. Upon your consent, Adventis will only provide your information to employers if there is a job opening that is well suited for you, and Adventis Recruitment Assessment Staffing Agency only provides information required and requested to make an informed decision regarding a job candidate and an employment opportunity. Furthermore, Adventis Recruitment Assessment Staffing Agency may share information with its affiliates, partners, contractors, or other companies (collectively “representatives”) that Adventis is or may become associated with to provide full staffing services. However, Adventis Recruitment Assessment Staffing Agency will only disclose limited information as required to be performed by the representative on Adventis’ behalf.
Examples of companies Adventis Recruitment Assessment Staffing Agency may share your limited personal information with include:
- Organizations that perform background checks including criminal, educational, and credit checks as required by a client
- Outsourced payroll service providers for staffing arrangements
- Other staffing firms with whom Adventis Recruitment Assessment Staffing Agency has or may have strategic alliances
Adventis Recruitment Assessment Staffing Agency retains personal information as long as you use its placement services, or longer if required by law. For temporary workers, this means Adventis Recruitment Assessment Staffing Agency will retain all personal information as long as the worker remains on Adventis’ payroll, and for seven years thereafter, as required by law. For permanent placements, Adventis will retain personal information for a minimum of one year following acceptance of the permanent employment position.
CONTACT ADVENTIS IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS OR CONCERNS
Paul Schell – Ext 227
200 North Service Rd W., Suite 309
Toll Free: 1-877-333-2890